This card game is designed to practice making choices, taking actions and reviewing consequences in everyday life. It is for non-emergency situations that occur in day-to-day experiences in relationships, at work, at parties, etc.
Addresses several areas in which adults may have challenges:
- Personal health
- Relationships and communication
For each situation that arises, three questions will be asked to shape a new way of thinking;
1) What would I most likely do (in real life)?
2) What is most likely to happen if I do this?
3) Would my action result in a positive or negative outcome?
- 75 Actions & Consequences Cards
*Shop-soiled - Box is marked*