KUBO is the new screen-free coding solution for education. KUBO is the new plug-and-learn TagTile robot, which unique system does not require any prior coding experience, takes no time to set up, and it doesn’t require any screens or software. Deliver STEAM lessons in a creative and playful way. The unique TagTiles® make coding as easy as solving a puzzle.
Simply use the Route TagTiles to lay down a route for KUBO to follow or create a function with the Function Tiles. KUBO will first drive over the function, remembers the sequence and will repeat the sequence of instructions to execute the demands!
This KUBO Coding Core Set is the ideal starting point for introducing coding and computational thinking to students from four years. Teach functions, subroutines and loops in simple, logical steps. KUBO comes with comprehensive lesson plans and teacher guides to make it easy for teachers to deliver cross-curricular challenges in a hands-on, playful way.
– Easy to use, up and running in less than 5 minutes
– Unique TagTile concept, hands-on and screen-free
– Easy to differentiate, low entry, high ceiling for computational thinking
– Full solution with teaching content, tutorials and support
– Access to the KUBO Map Maker online, to create your own coding challenges and maps - KUBO blank map
Included in the set:
– 1x KUBO Body and 1x KUBO Head
– USB Charging Cable
– 46 TagTiles; 14 Go Forward x1, 6 Go Left, 6 Go Right, 4 blue and 4 red Record and Play Function Tiles, 2 Loop tiles and Parameter Tiles numbered 1 to 10
– 1x Activity Map delivered in 4 large puzzle pieces that slot together easily