As a Provider we will work with the Participant to deliver the supports required in accordance to the Service Agreement, which lists the expected outcomes, price and term and conditions. All supports will be delivered in accordance to the Service Agreement and receipts given to the Participant. Participants are not bound to engage the services of a Provider after their prices have been declared.
We are currently approved for the following NDIS registration groups:
- Vision Equipment (All Australian states)
- Communications and Information Equipment (All Australian states)
- Assistive Equipment – Recreation (All Australian states except NT)
- Personal Mobility Equipment (All Australian states except NT)
- Assist products for Personal Care and Safety (All Australian states except NT)
- Therapeutic Supports (only NSW and Victoria)
The Brainary offer NDIS Participants a range of products, which are now claimable with NDIS funding.
There are several ways a Participant can purchase a product. If your plan is self-managed, you can purchase the item and keep your receipt to claim through the NDIS Participant Portal.
However, if you are not self-managed, please select your product/s, continue to checkout and choose the NDIS payment method. Please remember to include your NDIS number and Registration Group in the comments box. The Brainary will then contact you to set up a NDIS Service Agreement and organise delivery.