- Fast – Faster acquisition and reacquisition of the eyes – ideal for those who have a lot of head motion.
- Reliable – Robust tracking over a range of users and environments.
- Smart – The AEye hardware comes in a compact, low-power design with all of the processing being done on the camera board – relieving the host device of the processing burden.
- The redesigned TM5mini housing is an inch shorter than its predecessor and has the USB connection in the back where it is protected from bumps and knocks.
- Increased Head Motion Tolerance
New 10 mm lens provides a 15% increase in head motion box.
- Improved Accuracy Outdoors
Strobing IR lights enable robust tracking in all types of lighting. In addition, an optical filter integrated into the front cover improves tracking near windows and other tough lighting conditions.
- Less Distraction
The smaller tracking indicator lights on the front reduce distraction.
- Same Mounting Options
The mounting pattern is the same as the old mini to simplify hardware compatibility.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Dimensions: 25.4 x 2.6 x 3.2 cm
Head motion box (WxHxD):
31.5 x 22.5 x 20 cm
Method: Dark pupil, single or
Weight: 0.21 kg
Certification: CE and FCC
Speed: 42 FPS
Power draw: 3-4 W
Power supply: USB port
Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10, 32-bit or 64-bit and Android
Up to 22 inch monitors