Binary's UFO™ is a smart toy super saucer! Using lights & sounds to teach children how to code. This kit comes jam packed with Binary's UFO, some fun sensors AND a brand new BBC micro:bit computer.
Build and code your own robot
Binary's UFO brings coding to life!
You can build your very own robot and become an inventor.
It's so easy and fun to learn to code with lots of activities included.
What's in the box
- Flat pack Cardboard Binary's UFO™
- BBC Micro:bit mini computer
- Sticker Sheets, medal stickers
- Instruction Book
- Cardboard Stand-up Binary
- Speaker with attaching Croc Clip Wires
- Temperature Sensor with attaching Croc Clip Wires
- Motion Sensor with attaching Croc Clip Wires
- Light Sensor with attaching Croc Clip Wires
- LED lights assembly
- Battery Holder
Includes your very own BBC Micro:bit
This kit includes one of the latest innovations for kids to hit the UK, a brand new BBC micro:bit pocket-sized computer.
- Designed by the BBC to help schools teach coding; the skill of the digital generation.
- Simply connect it to a PC or Mac using the mini USB cable supplied.
- It works with tablets and smartphones using Bluetooth.
- No complicated software needed - just write code on a web page using Block Editor.
- Simply connect the sensors included in the kit and your robot comes alive.
- It can detect motion and tell you which direction you're heading in.
- Create anything from a motion detecting security robot to a temperature or light sensing science experiment - the possibilities are endless!
BinaryBots™ teach your child to code
6 reasons why children should learn to code:
- Code is one of the world's most widely used languages.
- Connected devices are already reshaping our world.
- Kids learn better and faster when they're young.
- Set them up for a successful career.
- Unleash your child's creativity.
- Increase your child's confidence.