Kai’s Clan Start Pack with 4 robots, including Rescue Run AR VR Adventure Mat
Kai’s Clan is so much more than just a yellow robot! A place where the physical and the virtual worlds merge to become an interactive learning playground. Kai’s Clan breaks the traditional geographical barriers to bring kids from around the world together and allow them to solve challenges in exciting new ways. The teacher can create 3D environments that align with their lessons, and then view the lesson in AR or VR!
Students code their robots to navigate the mat in real life, in real-time, wherever they are in the world. At the same time their 3D characters collaborate in a virtual environment.
Build 3D environments using Minecraft or Tinkercad. Kai’s Clan’s newest feature allows students to create their own Robot avatars in Tinkercad or Minecraft. Used for storytelling, students create their own Minecraft hero and when they code their Kai robot to move around, the Robot 3D avatar also moves around the virtual world. Make coding a team sport. Students work together to solve real-world problems, whether within the same classroom or with someone on the other side of the world, using multiplayer Scratch/Blockly coding. Create interactive virtual environments. Let your students create & jump into the driver’s seat of a rover on Mars, a forklift in a busy warehouse, or the pilot’s seat in a plane high over a thriving metropolis.
- Collaborative multiplayer coding – Students can program their robots from all over the world over the cloud together. Perfect for hybrid learning!
- Coding with a purpose – Solve real world problems
- Create robot avatars – Inspire creativity and design 3D environments and robot avatars with Minecraft or Tinkercad
- Program in both block-based or Python language to become an expert text-based programmer!
- 40+ cross-curricular lesson plans available, aligned to the curriculum by teachers for teachers. Includes guides for both teachers and students
- Collect data with the sensor pack included
- It’s an entire STEAM Toolbox, and works with:
- Internet of things
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented reality
- Virtual reality
This set includes:
• 4x Kai Robots (rechargeable batteries included – 4 hrs play with 1 hr fast charge time)
• 1x Rescue Run AR VR Adventure Mat
• 1x Smartphone Tripod (smartphone for tracking robots not included)
• Kai Bit Sensor Pack Includes: Temperature, Humidity, Motion, LED, Button, Infrared receiver, Infrared remote, LED Matrix, Potentiometer, LED Strip
• 4-way USB Charging Cable
• Sticker Pack
• Kai’s Coding Cards Packs
• Quick Start Guide
• Various spare parts
• Kai’s Eye Robot Tracker App available for download
• Kai’s AR VR Virtual Viewer App available for download
• Over 40 education lesson plans
Compatible with the following operating systems: iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Chromebook.