Professional Development for Educators
These high quality, tailored training sessions are for teachers and librarians who want to implement STEM technology and robotics in their classrooms or libraries.
Learn how to use our technology products like our popular robotics platforms in your programs.
These PD workshops are tailored to your needs and competency levels – no prior STEM knowledge is required.
Up to 20 educators
Starting from $249 + GST per hour
Fable, EZ-Robot, Kubo, Ned2 and more!
- Suitable for primary and secondary school teachers and STEM educators. Leadership staff are encouraged to join.
- Develop skills in digital technology (DigiTech), Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and STEM Education capabilities for your curriculum.
- Explore innovative pedagogical methods (TPACK) for integration STEM and robotics as an education tool.
- Build confidence to deliver engaging robotics, digital technology or STEM classes with plenty of examples, structures, practical tools and activities that cover the Australian Digital Technologies Curriculum.
- Suitable for public library co-ordinators and staff
- Build the skills and confidence to use any of our STEM technology products (robots, 3D printers, etc) in your libraries with our interactive and hands-on training.
- Deliver highly engaging robotics and STEM workshops in your public libraries.
- Get expert support in structuring and delivering engaging robotics or STEM activities as part of your community outreach programs.
In-person or online
Good to know
Simply fill out the contact form and we will contact you to discuss your needs