10 Mindframes for Visible Learning
$31.77 ex GST
🚚 – INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING!
10 Mindframes for Visible Learning Teaching for Success, 1st Edition
- thinking of and evaluating your impact on students’ learning;
- the importance of assessment and feedback for teachers;
- working collaboratively and the sense of community;
- the notion that learning needs to be challenging;
- engaging in dialogue and the correct balance between talking and listening;
- conveying the success criteria to learners;
- building positive relationships
John Hattie is Professor, Deputy Dean, and Director of the Melbourne Education Research Institute at the University of Melbourne, Australia. He is Chair of the Board of the Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership, and Associate Director of the ARC-Science of Learning Research Centre.
Klaus Zierer is Professor of Education at the University of Augsburg, Germany, and Associate Research Fellow of the ESRC-funded Centre on Skills, Knowledge and Organisational Performance (SKOPE) at the University of Oxford, UK.
Sally Reeve, inTuition (Society for Education and Training)