Bounce Back Move Forward Workbook
$102.95 inc GST $93.59 ex GST
A reproducible activity workbook of strategies to develop resiliency and optimism
This ready-to-use workbook contains five separate chapters of activity-based handouts that will help participants learn more about themselves while overcoming traumatic stress, enhancing resilience and building hope.
Some examples of activities are:
- Master the art of motivation: Focus on intrinsic motivation; Components of motivation; Internal vs. external motivation; Overcoming fear of failing; Get support for your goals
- Set hope goals: Goals: big and small; Law of attraction; Action planning; ‘Get started’ manga; Brainstorming goal-setting process
- Create resilient relationships: Types of resilient relationships; Haiku your relationships; Use your relationships to pivot; Gratitude to strengthen relationships; Practise empathy
- Take control of your life: Be proactive; Widen your thinking; Use the power of visualisation; Alphabetise your options; Give your brain oxygen
- Harness your strengths: Stay resilient with Radical Acceptance; My strengths box; In asking for help we become strong; Forward-thinking; The power of persistence
All educational and health professionals who work with teens will find these age-appropriate materials invaluable at a time when teens need to bounce back from the impact of life issues causing change, worries, stress and anxiety and move forward.
Ages 11+ 130 pages, A4, photocopiable
Dr John J. Liptak is a self-help author and a prolific non-fiction writer. He has created 35 assessments that have been published and distributed worldwide. In addition, Dr Liptak wrote (along with Ester Leutenberg) over 100 self-help workbooks that are being used in corporations, schools and mental health centres. Dr Liptak has also written seven e-books with Dr Scallon on a variety of topics.
Dr Michelle Scallon, Ph.D., earned her doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from Seattle Pacific University in 2007. Prior to graduate school, she worked at the University of Washington and the Microsoft Corporation. Dr Scallon has over 14 years of experience providing counselling and psychotherapy to a wide variety of populations. She has enjoyed helping individuals and groups create resiliency in their lives.