C-Pen Reader 2
With C-Pen Reader 2 you are an independent reader, able to read any printed text on your own. Scan full paragraphs or single words and listen to the text being read out automatically.
Definitions of words are just a few clicks away. If you get stuck on a word, listen to it being read out, and access the explanation of the word – read out aloud to you – with just a few click.
It is well proven that multi-sensory learning is far more efficient than single-sensory learning. Listen to word or paragraphs being read out to you while at the same time visually following along on the screen or in the textbook – and learn faster.
A well proven memorization technique is spaced repetition. The on-pen Practice function let you practice words you have found especially difficult lately. Spend a few minutes at the end of the day and practice pronunciation and understanding. C-Pen Reader 2 automatically spaces your repetition by allowing you to practice <today’s word>, <this week’s words>.
Improvements over C-Pen Reader:
- Semi graphical user interface for improved accessibility.
- More powerful CPU and more memory.
- Latest AI based embedded OCR technology.
- Faster speech for improved productivity. Still supporting lower pace reading with pauses and programmable delay.
- Audio Boost feature, making it easier to use in various environments.
- Improved accessibility of word definitions.
- NEW: Practice recent words – pronunciation and definitions.
Ideal for those with vision impairments, reading difficulties such as dyslexia, or learning English as a second language.