Virtual Reality Technology for the Classroom
ClassVR’s standalone VR headset comes with a unique student-friendly interface, embedded educational VR & AR resources and simple-to-use teacher controls.
Using technology in a busy classroom isn’t always as easy as it should be. The ClassVR interface and teacher portal provide the simple-to-use tools needed to ensure this exciting and engaging technology can deliver a rich, reliable experience for you and your students.
Our most advanced virtual reality headset yet
The latest ClassVR Premium Headset (64GB) delivers a reliable, streamlined and efficient VR & AR experience in the classroom, with everything schools need to get started!
Safe and Secure
Simple to Use Interface
Designed for Schools
Students can only access the content the teacher has created and uploaded to the headset. This ensures students remain focused and teachers maintain control, all from a safe learning environment.
|ClassVR has been designed to provide an exciting, engaging, yet simple to use interface to allow students and teachers to easily access educational VR content with minimal fuss and no distractions.||Our ClassVR headsets come with a wired hand-held controller so students can easily control and navigate through the headset’s interface, explore virtual scenes and interact with VR & AR content.||Designed for students of all ages, ClassVR headsets come with adjustable head straps for a comfortable user experience.|
Full Technical Specifications
ClassVR Headsets come fully equipped with everything you need to get started with VR & AR in the classroom.
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon XR1 CPU
- 4GB DDR RAM and 64GB Internal Storage
- 5.5” 2560×1440 UHD Fast LCD Screen
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual Band WiFi 2.4/5Ghz + Bluetooth 4.2
- 13MP Auto-Focus Front Facing Camera
- Combination Fresnal/Aspherical Lens
- USB-C Charging/Input for Hand Controller
- 3-Way Adjustable Head Mounting with Dual Rear Straps
- Micro SD Card Slot for Storage Expansion
- Stereo Speakers and Microphone
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack Out for Headphone Use
Class VR Australia Curriculum Alignment Summary Download