Confident Communicators Pack
$320.86 ex GST
Knowing effective communication can be a challenge for some of your clients, we have created a Confident Communicators pack of professional resources to help your clients improve and boost their communication skills.
- The Sourcebook of Practical Communication
- A unique resource for conversational practice, full of practical and creative topic based activities, the “Sourcebook” is ideal for use with a wide range of clients, both paediatric and adult, and will inspire you when when looking for ideas to help promote the carryover of speech and language skills into everyday conversation.
- Communicate With Me
- How can I communicate even more effectively with people who have learning disabilities? Communicate with Me is an invaluable toolkit for carers, professionals, schools and services striving to improve the quality of their communication with those they support.
- Social Communication Difficulties Resource Pack
- Devised by members of the Speech and Language Therapy team in Portsmouth city teaching PCT, this advice pack breaks down social communication difficulties into four key areas: Language; Conversation skills; Social skills; and Selecting and organising information.
- Let’s Talk – Social Skills
- Let’s Talk: Social Skills cards are designed to build stronger communication skills. The social skills topics can be used as a therapeutic activity, a warm-up exercise, or a closing game. Communication partners practice engaging in conversation with peers and adults by addressing statements or asking and answering questions that are typically discussed in a variety of social settings.
- Visual Metaphors Photocard Toolkit
- This title stimulates creative thinking and promotes effective communication. A superb collection of 56 stunning images used in conjunction with a range of tasks specifically designed to stimulate thought and build ideas for participants and groups.