Whole Person Associates
Discovering Your Spiritual Path Workbook and Card Deck
$114.95 inc GST $104.50 ex GST
Discovering Your Spiritual Path Workbook will help you, as a professional, to guide your participants to the possibilities of spirituality and its benefits. It will help you address a sensitive topic, so complex and immense, without appearing overly simplistic, condescending, incomplete, or confusing.
Need a creative way to start your session? Use the Discovering Your Spiritual Path Card Deck. The open-ended questions will break the ice and stimulate conversation. Use them alone or in conjunction with the corresponding page in the book.
People on a spiritual path lead more healing, enriching, enlightening, peace-filled lives. While writing this workbook, the authors interviewed over one hundred people of many different faiths and economic backgrounds. They spoke to people of varied ages, genders, sexual orientations, cultures, nationalities, and religions. They were privileged to discuss the topic with believers, non-believers, and clergy of almost every faith.
Spirituality is a critical component of the overall concept of wellness. Spiritual wellness is a process of getting in touch with your inner self by exploring the spiritual themes in your life and thereby discovering your spiritual ideas and understandings. One of the goals of this workbook is to open participants to the possibilities of spirituality and its benefits and to either start them on their spiritual path or assist them in enriching their current spiritual path.
Discovering Your Spiritual Path contains five separate sections and a concluding chapter to help participants learn more about themselves and their spiritual natures. They will learn about the importance of spirituality, their ability to integrate spirituality into their everyday lives, and tools and techniques to enhance their spiritual awareness.
- Forgiveness and Acceptance helps individuals explore their ability to forgive themselves and forgive other people.
- Connecting with Others helps individuals explore the strength of their characteristics related to connecting with others.
- Spiritual Living helps individuals identify how effectively they integrate spiritual themes into their daily lives.
- Personal Centring helps individuals explore their use of the various spiritual disciplines for finding peace and centring themselves, even when facing life’s challenges.
- Spiritual Awareness helps individuals explore how aware they are of their spiritual nature
- The last chapter helps individuals process what they have learned from the workbook.
The five sections of Discovering Your Spiritual Path serve as avenues for individual self-reflection and group experiences revolving around identified topics of importance. Each assessment includes directions for easy administration, scoring, and interpretation and provides exploratory activities, reflective journaling activities, related quotations, and educational handouts. All materials can help participants discover their spirituality using a variety of techniques.