Let’s Talk: Resilience
$46.95 inc GST $42.68 ex GST
Let’s Talk: Resilience are cards to improve communication and confidence.
To understand more about resilience, these cards help to develop resilience skills and look at how to use different strategies to be resilient in difficult situations.
Let’s Talk: Resilience can be used:
- With adults and children aged 7+
- With individuals or in small groups
- At school (1-1 learning support, circle time), youth groups, child psychologists, family therapy, personal development & confidence building workshops, adult training sessions and at home
- Adaptable: separate sessions/ a full workshop/ ongoing use
The cards are in 5 sections:
- Discussion (to get people thinking about resilience)
- Quotes (either put the cards face up on the floor or table and ask each person to choose their favourite & explain why; or each person picks a card in turn to read to the group)
- Experience (participants share their own experiences of being resilient)
- Think Again (changing unhelpful thinking patterns into helpful ones. Read the situation & quote on the card. Change the unhelpful thinking pattern into the helpful one which is given and suggest what you might say/ think instead.)
- To be used together, Strength cards (positive self-messages) Situation cards