Make a Pile Steal a Pile – Short Vowels Card Game
$24.95 inc GST $22.68 ex GST
A fun and exciting game! The player with the most cards at the end wins.
- 30 laminated 3″ x 3″, double-sided, short vowels cards (a, e, i, o, u).
- Coach (Adult) deals one card facedown to the player to their left.
- The first player will turn their card faceup on the table. This is the start of their first pile. Player will say, “a is for apple” or “o is for octopus” or whatever the card shows.
- Coach deals the next card facedown to the next player. This player will turn their card faceup on the table. This is the start of their first pile. This player will say, “e is for elephant” or “o is for octopus” or whatever the card shows.
- Players may steal another player’s entire pile if they get the same card. For example: If Player #2 gets “a for apple,” they can steal Player #1’s entire “a is for apple” pile.
- Continue until there are no cards left in the deck.
- The player with the most cards at the end wins.
You may also like…
Complete Alphabet Phonics Kit for Small Group Therapy$399.95 - $599.95 inc GST $363.59 - $545.41 ex GST
At-Home Complete Alphabet Phonics Kit$164.95 inc GST $149.95 ex GST
Basic Alphabet Phonics Kit for One to One Therapy with Yoga Mat$349.95 inc GST $318.14 ex GST
Complete Alphabet Phonics Classroom Kit$399.95 inc GST $363.59 ex GST