Positive Relationships in School
$77.95 inc GST $70.86 ex GST
Supporting Emotional Health and Wellbeing
One of the five books in the Mental Health and Wellbeing Teacher Toolkit, this practical resource focuses on developing the skills necessary to build and maintain successful relationships. The book offers research-driven, practical strategies, resources and lesson plans to support educators and health professionals.
Chapters span key topics including Communication, Respecting Yourself and Others, Resolving Conflict and Team Building.
A complete toolkit for teachers and counsellors, this book offers:
- Easy-to-follow and flexible lesson plans that can be adapted and personalised for use in lessons, smaller groups or 1:1 work
- Resources that are linked to the PSHE and Wellbeing curriculum for KS1, KS2 and KS3
- New research, ‘Circles for Learning’, where the introduction of baby observation into the classroom by a teacher is used to understand and develop self-awareness, skills for learning, relationships, neuroscience and awareness of others
- Sections on the development of key skills in communication, skills for learning, collaboration, empathy and self-confidence
- Learning links, learning objectives and reflection questions
Offering research-driven, practical strategies and lesson plans, Positive Relationships in School is an essential resource book for practitioners looking to have a positive impact on the mental health and wellbeing of the children and young people in their care: both now and in the future.