Self-Care for Aged Care Workers Pack
$272.68 ex GST
We’ve created this pack to help address burnout and stress experienced by workers in aged care facilities.
- Therapist In Your Pocket Card Deck and Ebook
- We’ve taken 50 of the commonly prescribed therapeutic activities and created a pocket-sized card deck for therapy on the go. Each card describes a psychological technique and then gives an assignment on the other side of the card. The card deck comes with a 170-page PDF workbook.
- Reducing Compassion Fatigue, Secondary Traumatic Stress, and Burnout
- This workbook addresses the vital questions helpers, responders, and organizations have about self-care and its relationship to resilience and sustained effectiveness in the midst of daily exposure to trauma victims and or situations.
- When Professionals Weep
- When Professionals Weep speaks to the humbling and often transformational moments that clinicians experience in their careers as caregivers and healers—moments when it is often hard to separate the influence of our own emotional responses and worldviews from the patient’s or family’s.
- Using Mindfulness Skills in Everyday Life
- In the last decade, more mental health treatments have begun to incorporate mindfulness as a skill to help people with their problems. Despite this, not everyone is sure how to incorporate mindfulness effectively into their daily lives. Giving simple explanations, examples and exercises, Using Mindfulness Skills in Everyday Life shows clearly how this is done.
- The Resilient Practitioner
- The Resilient Practitioner, 3rd edition, gives students and practitioners the tools they need to create their own personal balance between caring for themselves and caring for others. This new edition includes a new chapter on resiliency, an updated self-care action plan, self-reflection exercises in each chapter, and a revised resiliency inventory for practitioners.