$67.23 ex GST
- Easy to follow and flexible lesson plans that can be adapted and personalised for use in lessons or smaller groups or 1:1 work
- Resources that are linked to the PSHE and Wellbeing curriculum for KS1, KS2 and KS3
- New research, ‘Circles for Learning’, where the introduction of baby observation into the classroom by a teacher is used to understand and develop self-awareness, skills for learning, relationships, neuroscience and awareness of others
- Sections on the development of key skills in communication, skills for learning, collaboration, empathy and self-confidence
- Learning links, learning objectives and reflection questions.