$35.41 ex GST
In Single-Session Therapy: Responses to Frequently Asked Questions, Windy Dryden takes the questions raised by participants from his workshops and training events on SST and provides answers in a fresh and accessible format.
The book focuses on 50 FAQs and is divided into five parts:
• Part 1: The Nature of Single-Session Therapy
• Part 2: The Foundations of Single-Session Therapy Practice
• Part 3: The Practice of SST
• Part 4: Critical Questions about SST
• Part 5: Miscellaneous Questions
Aimed at counsellors and psychotherapists of all orientations in training and practice, Single-Session Therapy: Responses to Frequently Asked Questions is a concise and readable source of therapeutic knowledge.