Tell Me Why: Communication Cards
$50.86 ex GST
A fun box of light-hearted, non-threatening questions and topics designed to get people talking.
Tell Me Why – Communication Cards aim is to encourage people to think more about the world around them, be creative and encourage expansiveness.
Tell Me Why is a set of 60 cards, with instructions, split into 6 sections, including:
– Can you…?
– What would happen if…?
– Silly Questions
– Silly Answers
The cards may be particularly useful for building good working relationships with individuals and groups prior to addressing more complex or challenging issues.
They are adaptable and can be used for 5 min ice breakers, warm-ups, circle time topics, time fillers or longer workshop sessions.
– Why is jelly wobbly?
– Why does mud stick?
– What do hiccups look like?
– How do plants know which way to grow?
– Why do I have a shadow?
– Why can you see through a window, but not through a wall?
– Why are the clouds following us?
– Why don’t we have eyes in the sides of our heads?
– What happens to darkness in the day?
– Can you open a mountain?
– What would happen if people could fly?
– Does a banana turn blue when it’s cold?
Suitable for use with individuals or in small groups.
They are designed for speech and language therapists, special educational needs workers, play workers, youth workers, group leaders and families and can be used in a variety of settings, for example in PSE lessons and 1-to-1 learning support.