Let’s Talk – Feelings
$39.95 ex GST
Let’s Talk: Feelings is a card game to enable people to become more aware of their feelings.
It is an adaptable resource, designed for use as a 5-minute ice breaker, in a one-hour discussion, or in a series of more detailed workshop sessions.
It covers a range of feelings, for example: angry, jealous, calm, disappointed, overwhelmed, proud, nervous, frustrated, uncomfortable, curious, left out, loving.
The cards are presented in 6 sections:
- Give an example of when you felt…?
- How would you feel if…? (for example, if all your friends were invited to a party and you weren’t, or if you get the blame for something you did not do)
- You are feeling…? How would you show it?
- Dealing with different emotions
- Helping friends to deal with different feelings
- Other people’s feelings (e.g. You boast about your achievements. How might the other person feel?; You ask for help from a friend even though you know they are busy. How might they feel?)
Let’s Talk: Feelings can be used:
- With adults and children
- With individuals or in small groups
- At home, school (e.g. circle time, learning support), in therapy settings
Contents: 78 cards plus instructions and ideas, boxed.