Student Motivation for Educators – Curated Pack
$206.32 ex GST
This curated pack of engaging, research-based titles will help you inspire and motivate students, unlocking their full potential.
- Doing Poorly on Purpose: Strategies to Reverse Underachievement and Respect Student Dignity
- With Doing Poorly on Purpose, veteran educator James R. Delisle dispels the negative associations and stereotypes connected to underachievement. By focusing on smart kids who get poor grades—not because they’re unable to do better in school but because they don’t want to—Delisle presents a snapshot of underachievement that may look far different from what you envision it to be.
- Inspiring the Best in Students
- In Inspiring the Best in Students, Jonathan Erwin wants to teach you how to inspire students to learn, behave responsibly, and improve their relationships with themselves, other students, and you.
- The Motivated Brain: Improving Student Attention, Engagement, and Perseverance
- The Motivated Brain shows teachers how to harness the power of their students’ intrinsic motivation to make learning fun, engaging, and meaningful.
- Tell Your Story: Teaching Students to Become World-Changing Thinkers and Writers
- Learn how to increase students’ skills as writers and storytellers with an innovative, inclusive, and empowering framework for teaching writing that centres student voice.