Teen Addiction Pack
$227.23 ex GST
From drugs and alcohol to pervasive use of electronic devices, more teens are exhibiting addictive behaviours. This pack offers reliable information, interactive activities and reflective exercises to help educate teens about the dangers of addiction and provide strategies to help avoid or overcome them.
- Slaying Digital Dragons
- Without avoiding the dark side of technology, this interactive and comprehensive reference book empowers young adults to take charge of their digital life and improve their mental health and well-being. Quizzes and exercises guide readers through the process of evaluating their relationships with their screens, social media, and tech in general.
- Teen Addictions & Recovery Workbook
- The Teen Addictions & Recovery Workbook contains six separate sections to help participants learn more about themselves as well how addictions are impacting their lives. Use the exploratory activities, reflective journaling exercises and educational handouts to help teens discover their habitual and ineffective methods of managing addictions, and to explore new ways for bringing about healing.
- What’s the Big Deal About Addictions?
- What’s the Big Deal About Addictions? provides teens with lecture-free, reliable, and factual information about a range of addictions, from drugs and alcohol to electronic devices, social media, and other addictive activities, such as pornography, eating, gambling, and sex, among others.
- Let’s Talk About Drugs
- Effective drug education is key to steering young people away from drug use, whether in a group setting or one to one. This workbook provides a fun way to learn about drugs with a teacher or youth worker, parent or carer.