Teacher Motivation for Principals – Curated Pack
$234.50 ex GST
This curated pack of highly-effective and thought-provoking titles will help you motivate your teachers, boost morale, retain staff, and tackle high turnover.
- The Teacher’s Principal: How School Leaders Can Support and Motivate Their Teachers
- Filled with real-life examples, practical suggestions, and hard-won lessons, this book walks principals of all grade levels through dozens of powerful strategies for supporting teachers in ways that benefit everyone in the school community.
- The Principal as Chief Empathy Officer: Creating a Culture Where Everyone Grows
- A principal’s skills, knowledge, and experience are important when it comes to leading schools. But whether interacting with staff, students, or parents, principals also need empathy—a key social-emotional skill—to be effective and drive continuous improvement. In this book, veteran school leader Thomas R. Hoerr makes the case for why schools need a Chief Empathy Officer as principal and how to become one.
- Leadership for Learning: How to Bring Out the Best in Every Teacher, 2nd Edition
- In this revised edition, Carl Glickman and co-author Rebecca West Burns synthesize their decades of experience in teacher education and supervision into a comprehensive guide to supporting teacher growth and student learning. Embedded in every page are the essential knowledge, skills, approaches, and methods that leaders need to drive instructional improvement.
- The Coach Approach to School Leadership: Leading Teachers to Higher Levels of Effectiveness
- In The Coach Approach to School Leadership, Jessica Johnson, Shira Leibowitz, and Kathy Perret address a dilemma faced by many principals: how to function as learning leaders while fulfilling their evaluative and management duties. The answer? Incorporating instructional coaching techniques as an integral part of serious school improvement.